CBSE stands for the Central Board of Secondary Education, which is the central body responsible for the syllabus, textbooks and other aspects of the curriculum. The first board that was set up was in 1921 for high school and intermediate students.
This board had a sole purpose, which was to improve the quality and standard of education in all of its major institutions. Students have to dedicate a lot of their time and effort to prepare for the CBSE question paper, which can be quite a challenging task by itself.
The board has some fundamental objectives and its main aim of focus is:
- Educating students to be industry level ready, by educating them to be more job and skill oriented.
- Helping teachers and lecturers improve upon their skills and knowledge with the help of workshops and training programs.
- Updating older practices with a much more modernistic approach in the educational field, while making examinational reforms.
- To instill the feeling of being innovative among kids by improving upon the teaching and learning methodologies.
- To provide a stress-free learning environment to children, where they can learn at their own pace.
When the constitution was amended, the Delhi Board of Secondary Education finally merged with the Central Board, to officially become a part of the central board. Class 9 students who are under the CBSE curriculum need a lot of resources to effectively learn and prepare for their examinations.
The CBSE Sample Papers for class 9 are an excellent resource for students to practice before writing their main examinations. Nowadays with the tremendous advent of technology and educational apps, students have access to the learning material at their fingertips.
They can learn about various topics from their computers, tablets, and phones. BYJU’s- The Learning app, has paved its way as the best educational app in the Indian market.
Students can browse through the video lectures taught by the best faculty from across the country and practice for their examinations with the study materials such as sample papers and practice questions.
Thus, this was a simple guide to understand the CBSE curriculum better. Subscribe to the BYJU’s YouTube channel to learn more about the CBSE exams. Check out this short video explaining the concept of electricity below: