At a friend’s party, there’s a person quiet silence. What do you think the reason is:
- He has a sore throat today.
- He must have been emotionally frustrated
- He was too nervous to speak in the presence of his favorite.
- He is pretending to be deep.
- You are an artful person, knowing that there is no such thing as a free lunch. You are very judgmental, and it is very comfortable to be with you.
- You’re a naturally coarse person. When a good friend gives you a hint, you can’t get the point.
- You are a very self – centered person and are used to thinking for yourself. You thought you found the truth, but actually you didn’t.
- You are a keen person and no one can play trick in front of you. But you are very simple.